1. Math---page 55-57. Practice addng two and three digit numbers!!!
Tomorrow is our CARNAVAL pajama day! You get to wear your p..j.'s to school!!!
Today, we had our Scientists in the School program. Talk to your child about what they have learned.
Tomorrow is STRIPED BELT day for Carnaval! Wear a striped scarf around your waist like Bonhomme!!!
1. Word Study---Due Friday.
2. Math---page 30-32 Review
Tomorrow is RED and WHITE Day. Wear some red for Carnaval!!!
Please also return the interview forms that went home on Friday.
1. Finish your reading response for Chapter 9 of Frindle.
2. Sign spelling test that went home!
3. Math---page 28 & 29 review
Carnaval is on MONDAY! Wear your favourite tuque (hat) to celebrate our first day of Carnaval!
1. Writing----Finish your opinion writing for today....would you rather?...
1. No homework today!
We will have our Scientists in the School program next Tuesday, Jan 30. A letter went home today to advise parents.
1. Word Study--Due on Friday!
2. Reading Book---Finish your answers for "Animal Exercises"
SKATING is tomorrow! Please make sure kids have gloves, hats, and are dressed properly for the weather. For volunteers, please be at my portable at 12:30 to assist with walking the kids to the arena.
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: