1. READ for 30 minutes per night. Use your RAZ kids account to get some reading done!
2. Writing---Finish your paragraph on how your new form of transportation helps people!
3. Math Workbook----Grade 4 page 81
---Grade 3 page 73
4. Grade 3 only----finsih your social studies homework!
5. Grade 4 only---Finish your Chapter 11 questions. We will start our essay tomorrow!
1. Math Workbook---Grade 4 page 80
----Grade 3 page 72
2. Finish Measurement Booklet! Due Tuesday.
3. Grade 4 Social Studies---Do Chapter 11 Questions. Make sure you complete the chart!
1. Math Workbook----Grade 4 none
----Grade 3 page 71
2. EQAO Language Book---Read "The Board" and answer questions in your language notebook.
3. Sign the Grade 4 Social Studies assessments that went home today!
**Our RAZ KIDS PROGRAM started today. Please read the below post and ensure that your child is reading for 30 minutes a night!
Mrs. Rivers has purchased a subscription to the RAZ KIDS website for us. Please log on using my username Devitom and the password that I gave each student today, located inside their READING RESPONSE books.
LOG IN HERE:
Please ensure that your child is reading for 30 minutes a day. This app will help motivate your child to read. It contains books at your child's level, and reading comprehension tests that they can do at each level to help them understand each book that is read. I will be monitoring to see if they are using this website. Two reading responses will be due each month, and they should be reading and completing the reading comprehension quizzes each day.
It is my hope that our reading comprehension skills will improve! Happy reading!!!
1. Math Workbook----Grade 3 page 70
---Grade 4 page 77-78
2. Measurement book up to page 47
3. Writing Book---Finish your compare/contrast paragraph about Where the Wild Things Are!
1. Measurement Book up to page 27
A math test went home today in the assessment duo tang. Please make sure it is signed and corrected.
1. Measurement Book---up to page 27.
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: