1. Math Workbook----Grade 3 page 85
----Grade 4 page 95
CHALLENGE FOR GRADE 4 STUDENTS (and Grade 3 if they would like!!)
Go to www.poetry4kids.com LEARN how to write a riddle. Come up with 3 original riddles (do not copy from the internet) by MONDAY and I will give students a treat!!
TOMORROW IS OUR FIELD TRIP TO THE ROYAL ONTARIO MUSEUM:
1. Please make sure your child packs a healthy lunch, snack, and drink!
2. Children can bring some money if they choose!
3. Parent Volunteers should be at the school as soon as the bell rings, 8:35!
1. Math Workbook----Grade 3 page 84
----Grade 4 page 94
2. Social Studies---Grade 3
3. Fully Alive---Grade 3, page 19
DRESS DOWN DAY TOMORROW! Wear a jersey and bring in $1.
1. Finish your religion. Write about two miracles from the New Testament.
2. Study for your French test on Wednesday.
1. TWO reading responses were due yesterday. Some students did not hand them in yet. Please ensure your child hands this in!
2. Math Workbook----Grade 3 page 80-81
----Grade 4 page 91-93
3. Bring in $1 for the EASTER CRAFT!
We have a FREE opportunity to visit the ROM next Friday, April 1st. Please make sure you read and sign the permission form that went home today!
1. TWO Reading Responses were due today. Some students did not hand this in. Please ensure you hand in your reading responses by this Thursday so I can mark them and return the books to you.
2. Please bring in $1 for an Easter Craft that we will make this week. Thank you!
ALWAYS READ FOR 30 minutes per night. Learn something new!
1. Math Workbook----Grade 4 page 88
---Grade 3 NONE
Have a SAFE and FANTASTIC March Break! I will see everyone on Monday, March 21st.
1. Math Workbook----Grade 4 page 86
====Grade 3 page 78
MAKE SURE YOU READ FOR 30 MINUTES A NIGHT!
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: