On Monday, we are going to the Kortright Centre for the Maple Syrup Festival. Please make sure students dress for the weather---we will be going rain or shine! Rubber boots are recommended!!! They should also bring their lunch and snacks.
We will leave the school at around 8:45 and return at 3:00 pm. We thank Mrs. Cadiena in advance for volunteering!
SKATING IS TOMORROW! Make sure your children bring their skates and helmets. Volunteers, please come at 12:30 latest and meet us at the portable after signing in at the office! Thank you!
Hello Everyone! Sorry that I have not posted in a while. I had two deaths in my family. It was a very hard week.
1. Sign TWO tests that went home today. Return assessment duo tang tomorrow.
2. The Bad Mood Blues---finish reading questions.
3. French---practice reading page 49
4. Health--Question #3
NO HOMEWORK OVER MARCH BREAK! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe March Break.
See you on Monday, March 20, 2017
1. Friday Journal---We did our Friday Journals today since I want them returned tomorrow please! Don't keep them at home over March Break--you might lose them!
2. GREEN AND WHITE DAY tomorrow! Wear it and bring $2 for Sharelife.
1. Writing----Adventure story about you turning into a key!
1. Word Work---Finish your sentences and 1 activity!
2. SEE BELOW FOR TORONTO's BIRTHDAY!
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: