GOOD FRIDAY AND EASTER MONDAY long weekend! I hope you all enjoy time with your family! Happy Easter to all!!!!
No homework for the long weekend! See you on Tuesday!
1. Holy Thursday---Complete reflection in your religion books
2. Math Practice Book---Continue practicing until April 10
1., Math Practice Book on measurement. Due April 10.
A permission form went home today for our Black Creek Pioneer Village Trip on Monday, April 10th. If you would like to volunteer for this excursion, please let me know by writing a note in your child's agenda. Money and the signed forms are due by April 10th.
Thank you!!!! Ms., Devito
HOLY WEEK---We will be discussing Holy Week during our Language Periods this week. Students will be given the Bible Stories that pertain to Holy Week, and are asked to complete reflections each day.
1., Word Study---due Friday
2. Health Sheet---due tomorrow for Madame D'Agostino
3. Palm Sunday reflection for those students who did not finish it in class.
1. Math Sheets---For Measurement. Test on Monday!!!
2. Math Practice book (red)---Make sure you continue to get this done! Due April 10.
3. Health Sheet---Due Tuesday for Madame D'Agostino
Friday Journals and Spelling Tests went home today to be signed!!!
1. Math---Some students did not finish pages 160-163
2. Measurement---Continue your practice book. Due April 10. 3-4 questions per night! Train your brain!!!
3. NO UNIFORM TOMORROW----Please bring $2 for Sharelife!!!
1. Writing---Finish reading "Claire and Her Grandfather" and answer question
2. Math---page 157-`59
Practice EQAO books went home today for math. Students are to do 3 questions per evening or more if they choose to The entire book is due by April 10. If students experience difficulty, they may ask me to review the question in class. Parents can assist as well.
Please ensure that your child keeps this book in their zippered pouch so we can review "tough" questions in our math class.
I also sent home some "goodies" that were given to me by the Government of Canada (Indigeneous and Northern Affairs Dept)). We are learning about Aboriginals. Students were given a story book and some other fun things that they can build at home.
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: