SWIM TO SURVIVE TOMORROW:
We will leave the school at 12:35 tomorrow to board the bus for swim to survive. I still need parents to volunteer for the next two Thursdays. Please send a note with your child if you would like to volunteer.
Make sure you have: a towel, a bathing suit, a brush, goggles if needed. Your child will change into his/her uniform after the swim. We will return to the school at 2:30 latest!
1. Math Workbook page 96 and 97
2. NEXT Tuesday Social Studies Test on Chapter 6 & 7
1. Social Studies---Chapter 6 and 7 Questions. Remember there is a test on TUESDAY for Chapter 6 and 7. We will review the questions tomorrow!
2. Validation for Duarte
Hello Everyone! Sorry about last week...I was in Florida celebrating Easter with my family. We are back to normal activities this week in school
1. Vocabulary--Infer and define 10 words for the week.
2. Validation for Daniel
3. Bring a USB with 7-11 pictures of you and your family. This is for a project that we will be starting on May 1st. Please bring these pictures by MAY 1st. If you do not have electronic copies, I can scan these photos. Thanks!
1. Math Workbook. page 93
2. Swim to Survive Letter---Make sure your parents sign this letter and you return it please!
3. Whipping Boy Worksheets given out today!
4. Vocabulary---Do ten word webs for this week's words. Use the 4 4 sounds of the English Language to help you!
1. Math Workbook pages 91 and 92
2. Vocabulary Work---Do Week 30 infer and define homework!
3. ONE SIDE of your math worksheet. Make sure you practice your division facts!
1. Vocabulary---Finish Week 29 work!
2. Whipping Boy---Journal in another chararacter's point of view for Chapter 6 and 7. Pretend that you are a character in the story. Think about what your character would be thinking, feeling, smelling, tasting, acting etc. Write down his thoughts, using some vocabulary from the story that they might use.
3. Math Workbook page 90
4. Social Studies--
1. Math Workbook page 89
2. French---Finish your good copy of your Favourite Snack
3. Chapter 6 and 7 Questions for the Whipping Boy
4. Finish your word webs in your word study book!
PARENTS: A new on-line game to improve math skills in Ontario was shown to the students today. Please click on the link below to view the game. Your child has been given their username and password for this site!
Prodigy Game for Math
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: