On May 2, there will be a parent information meeting, sponsored by the Parent Council, to discuss FINANCIAL LITERACY. This information meeting is for adults only. Come and learn about how to manage your money! It is at 7 pm in the school gym.
1. Math---next 5 questions in your EQAO Number Sense book.
1. Word Work----Complete your sentences and your spelling activity for the week!
2. Math---Next 5 questions in your EQAO book.
1. Please bring in $4 for our class popcorn fundraiser. Students will receive some popcorn for their efforts with raising money for our school activities!
2. Math---Complete pages 6-12 of your EQAO math book. Make sure you understand all concepts.
1. Earth Day---Finish your non-fiction reading response about Earth Day
Students have been asked to begin to read a CHAPTER book of their choice. Soon, we will be learning how to do BOOK TALKS. Students will have time in class to complete their book talk, but most will be accomplished at home. A letter will be going home with students after I have taught them how to complete their BOOK TALK!
1. Word Work---Finish your word work assigned today.
2. Math---Mass and Capacity worksheets.!
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: