There is an important letter going home today about the construction that will be happening in our school. My class is moving to a portable as of Wednesday, June 4. I have sent home ALL work that the students have completed, in order to help with moving all the contents of our class in a safe and expedient manner. More work will be coming home at the end of June.
1. A math test went home today to be signed.
2. Science TEST on Tuesday. Review questions were given today.
3. FIND 6-8 personal pictures of yourself and your dad. Bring them in to school on a USB.
4. Chapter 18 questions of the Whipping Boy to be completed by MONDAY.
NO HOMEWORK TODAY!!! YIPPEE!!!!
1. Vocabulary---Infer and define your Week 36 words!
2. Whipping Boy questions for Chapter 16 & 17
1. Math Workbook Chapter 13, Lesson #4
2. Science Title Page for Rock and Minerals---buy another duo tang if you need one!
Scholastic Due on Monday!
1. Math Workbook page 119
2. Scholastic due Monday!
3. Make sure you have finished Chapter 14 & 15 for the Whipping Boy
1. Math Workbook page 117, 118
2. SCHOLASTIC due on MONDAY!
I hope everyone had a great Victoria Day Weekend!
1. Math Workbook page 105
2. STUDY chapters 8, 9, 10 for your last medieval times test tomorrow!
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: