1. Validation for Aldea due Tuesday!
2. TEST for Social Studies on WEDNESDAY, Chapters 8, 9, and 10!
3. FINISH The questions for Social studies, Chapter 10. We will review for the test on WEDNESDAY!
4. Math Workbook page 104
5. WHIPPING BOY questions for Chapters 12 and 13.
MOST of this work was finished in class today. Please ensure that you have finished it!
Parents: I sent home two math tests to be signed today! Please check your child's work!! Thank you!
Today was our last day for Swim to Survive. Thank you to the parents who volunteered to come! Most students still need instruction to survive in water. PLEASE strongly consider sending your child for swimming lessons. Costs for physical activity can be written off in your taxes!!!
CHECK your child's certificate. If it says "has attempted" this means that they did not pass their three lessons.
1. Math Workbook page 104
1. Vocabulary---Remember to finish your word webs, letter, and your definitions!
2. Validation for Aldea
1. Math Workbook page 103
2. Vocabulary---Infer and define your words for Week 34
3. Chapter Nine, Social Studies Questions and Vocabulary.
1. Math Workbook page 102
2. Validation for Julianne due tomorrow!
1. Validation for Julianne
PLEASE remember to pack a healthy lunch for the trip to Black Creek Pioneer Village trip tomorrow. Mrs. Reyes-Tam, Mrs; Vysioloz, and Mrs. Grant will be accompanying the students.
The grade 5 and 6 classes are going to Ottawa on Wednesday, May 7 to Friday, May 9. I will be attending this trip with the students, since there is an urgent need for another teacher supervisor.
Mrs. Reyes-Tam, another teacher in our school, will be supervising my class during these three days. She, and three other teachers, have planned to take the Grade 5 and 6 classes, as well as my own, to Black Creek Pioneer Village on Wednesday. On Thursday, the class will be going to a Senior Centre in the area to assist them with arts and crafts in the morning, and their Swim to Survive Class in the afternoon.
Please make sure your child has returned their permission forms to the school by Tuesday, May 6. Their safety is my primary concern.
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: