Please remember that Swim to Survive is going on for the next two Thursdays: May 28th and June 4th. Kids should have:
1, Finish Math Chapter Review, page 326, #1-6 for a test tomorrow!
2. Study for your science test tomorrow!
3. Research on an endangered animal DUE on Wednesday. You will have one in-class period to finish this!
1. Science TEST on Tuesday---Study your review notes!
2. Math Workbook page 121
1. Math Workbook page 120
2. Collecting RETELLS of the Whipping Boy. Remember to organize your subtitles: Setting, Characters, Plot, Problem, Solution.
1. Validation for Emmanuel due on Wednesday.
2. Math Workbook page 119
3. Who Am I? Science Writing Assignment
***A permission form went home today for our Habourfront Trip on June 15. Parent supervisors are needed. Please write a note in your child's agenda if you are available to attend. Thank you!
1. Validation for Emmanuel DUE next Wednesday!
2. Math Workbook page 117 and 118
3. Science Habitats: Who Am I Assignment? Due on Wednesday!
1. ROUGH DRAFT of retell DUE ON MONDAY. Make sure you have organized your rough draft with the subtitles: Setting, Characters, Problem, Plot, Solution.
2. Italian Test on Tuesday. Page 108 study!
3. Validation for Elena due on Monday.
***Bring back your Swim to Survive Forms*****
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: