FINISH YOUR ESSAY TODAY! I expect a WRITTEN copy tomorrow, finished to the best of your ability! Make sure your capitals, periods, etc are all there!
1. Math Workbook---Grade 4 page 126.
2. INTRODUCTORY Paragraph for your essay! See below for a Level 4 example modeled in class!
We finished our research about our endangered species today! Today, we researched "What are humans trying to do to help your endangered animal"
Below is the Level 4 example that we did in class:
1. Math Workbook----Grade 4 page 125
2. Science Paragraph: Why is your animal on the endangered list? What are the reasons/factors affecting the ability for your animal to survive?
1. Paragraph Writing---"What does your endangered animal need to survive?"---Look at the Level 4 example to help you research and write this paragraph!
SCIENCE TEST TOMORROW! Study tonight Grade 4s!
1. Paragraph: What structural and behavioural adaptations does your endangered animal have? LOOK at the Level 4 Example modelled in class to help you!
BRING your own devices tomorrow to research!!!
REMiNDER: NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY! Have a great long weekend!
1. Grade 4 SCIENCE TEST ON WEDNESDAY---study your review sheet!
2.. RESEARCH the question "Describe your endangered animal's habitat" Use our Level 4 example to help you! You can also click on the Ducksters Website to help you find all the BIOMES. (click on the title in blue)
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: