1. BRING YOUR BOOK TALK BOOK! We are going to start video taping our book talks. Some children have requested to bring in their own devices. They are permitted to do so. if parents allow. The school cannot take responsibility if anything happens to the device. I always recommend parents to buy CHILD-PROOF case for their devices. Amazon usually has the cheapest!! Be assured my classroom is LOCKED all day.
2. Continue to study for your SOIL TEST on Tuesday!
1. BRING YOUR BOOK TALK BOOK! We are going to continue working on Book Talks.
KEEP studying for Science Soil Test on Tuesday!!!
1. Word Work---Finish your word work for the week. Study those words!I
2. BOOK---Bring your book that you are using for your book talk tomorrow!
Some students have not finished their math review books! Keep on reviewing all the math concepts we have learned all year!
1. Please read your child's Friday journal to see what we learned in school this week.
2. Soil Review---Complete the review and study for a test on Tuesday, June 7.
Our PEA plants went home today! Water them and take good care of them. You will be eating sweet, delicious peas this summer!!!!
Our Gladiolus bulbs are sprouting! I hope the ones that we sent home on Mother's Day are sprouting too!!!
1. Fully Alive---Complete page 25 with your parents.
Last pizza day of the year is tomorrow!
1. Health Worksheets
2. SHOW your parents Fully Alive Letter
1. Continue math review books.
2. TWO math tests went home to be signed. Please return the assessment duo tang.
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: