We tried to print our epub book that we all created entitled "Riddle Me An Animal", but unfortunately when I converted the document to a PDF file the format wasn't correct. So, we decided to post it on-line here. if you have an apple device, you can download it and open it up in iBooks to read it!
Reminder for Trip on Monday:
PLEASE dress for the weather. We will go rain or shine to the Harbourfront. Make sure students pack a good healthy lunch, and bring a shoebox.
1. Study for your SCIENCE PULLEYS test on Friday using your review.
2. Math Workbook page 129
3. Sign Mid-Chapter Review Test that went home!
No homework for the long weekend! Remember, there is no school tomorrow!
1. Math Workbook page 127
2. Get your parents to SIGN your Habitats Essay that went home today!
Habitats Essay due tomorrow!! Make sure you include a title page.
1. Math Workbook page 124-126
2. Parents are to sign math and science test that went home today!
3. Validation for ESCA due on Wednesday.
4. Habitats Essay DUE on Wednesday. I attached the sample we created in class below.
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: