The last link did not work, so I created a file below for parents to access an example of a retell that we did together in class. Please ensure that your child's homework reflects this! Help them achieve success!
1. Religion Retell of Genesis story. Please make sure it is LIKE the level 4 example created in class. Click here to go to the level 4 example.
2. Fire Safety Plan---Please let your parents know that my firefighter friend Candace visited our classroom today. It is Fire Prevention Week next week. She wants you and your family to create a Fire Safety plan for your home! Do this before MONDAY and you will receive a free whistle!
3. Math Workbook pages 21, 22
4. Validation for Donard DUE tomorrow!
1. Math Workbook pages 14-20. FINISH all of Chapter 2 by Monday please!
1. Math--Workbook pages 11, 12, 13 and 20.
2. French-- Draw your family and write about them in French.
Reminder: Please bring in some canned food for our Thanksgiving Food Drive!
Wear comfortable shoes---we are walking to the church tomorrow for our mass!
Parents, please come to our curriculum night tonight at 7:00 pm. We will be reviewing all the grade 4 curriculum.
Students: Write on our blog about your first day with our little bearded dragon! What do you think we should name him??? How big is he? Did he eat? Tell me all about your thoughts, feelings about our little creature!
1. Validation for Donard DUE next Tuesday!
2. PHOTO DAY tomorrow!
3. Curriculum Night tomorrow at 7:00 pm. Make sure your parents come please! I want to go through the website with them! Thank you!
1. MATH TEST FOR CHAPTER 2 TOMORROW! BE READY!
2. SCIENCE QUIZ TOMORROW! Study your science duo tang.
3. Validation for Audrey due tomorrow!
4. BLOG about this: Find out what predators our bearded dragon would be scared of if he lived in the Australian desert! Go under 'more" to find our bearded dragon website!
OUR THANKSGIVING FOOD DRIVE HAS BEGUN! Please bring in some canned food to help the needy!
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: