1. Home Reading Response Books---Please remember to have this complete by Monday.
2. Parents---Sign spelling test that went home.
3. Parents---Please look at Friday letter that went home. Each Friday, they are to write one paragraph about one subject they have learned at school. You can write back to them.
1. Social Studies---Some children need to finish their paragraphs about their regions.
2. Math---Some students did not finish their math activity.
3. Writing---Some students have to finish their name paragraphs.
****Civies Day Tomorrow!!!---Children can wear "normal" clothes (no uniform). Please bring in $2.
1. Have your parents sign your MATH test that went home.
2. Home Reading Response----Please read the letter in front of the reading response book that went home today. Students are to READ everyday for 30 minutes, and then complete a reading response on only ONE book read. This book will be do every MONDAY!
1. Math Sheets--count by 2, 5, 25
2. Writing---Finish one paragraph for your name book.
1. Word Study---Complete activities for the week. Word Study Duo tang due on FRIDAY.h
2. Math Sheets---Some students may have a rounding worksheet to complete due to unfinished work in class.
1. Math Sheets---some students may not have finished in class.
2. Parents: Sign spelling test.
3. Fully Alive---some students may not have finished colouring their title page.
1. Writing---Students learned to write paragraphs this week. There is a sheet in front of their writing book detailing how to write one good paragraph. They are to write ONE paragraph using the first letter of their name.
2. Math Sheets---Do review sheets on Place Value.
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: