1. MAKE sure you have finished your science homework. ALL three paragraphs have to be researched:
a) Describe your animal. What does it look like? What does it need to survive?
b) Describe your animal's habitat. Why does their habitat support its needs for food, space, water, light etc.
c) If there were not enough plants/animals that your animal needs to survive, what would happen to your animal? Is it already happening? Why?
Tomorrow we will continue our body paragraphs. If you do not do your research, you will not be successful!
2. Math Workbook, Lesson #6, Chapter One to be finished. We will be marking ALL this work tomorrow!
NOTICE FOR HALLOWEEN:
Please make sure your child does not bring any toy weapons along with their costumes. It will be taken away from them. We will have a Halloween parade, weather permitting. Make sure all treats that you bring in to share are peanut free! Thank you!
1. Math Workbook, Chapter One, Lesson 4
2. Math Mid-Chapter Review Test on Tuesday!
3. Science---finish your research for your habitats essay. Make sue you have ten points for each paragraph! Look at the assignment page to help you!
1. Math Workbook, Chapter One, Lesson # 3. We will mark ALL the pages for chapter one tomorrow! Make sure you have completed them!
2. Science--Finish your research for paragraph one of your essay: Describe your animal. How does it look like? What does it need to survive?
1. Bring home your science duo tang. TEST on Tuesday. Study the review sheet handed to you today.
2. Make sure you have 2-3 library books about your animal for your habitats project.
3. Math Workbook---Make sure you have finished ALL your Chapter 3 pages! No excuses!
1. Study for math test tomorrow! Make sure you understand
1. Validation for Aabey
2. Math---page 80-1, Chapter Review #1-5. TEST on Thursday for Chapter 3~make sure you understand everything your learned, or ASK me questions!
1. Validation for Nicole O due on Tuesday.
2. Religion---Write down 20 sentences about what you are grateful for. I am grateful for....
3. Language---FINISH your Independent Reading Workshop Work
-Chapter 1-5 Retells of Frindle
-Pretend you are Beardy. Write an adventure story based on his point of view.
-Complete grammar pages and place into your language duo tang.
THERE IS NO SCHOOL TOMORROW OR MONDAY! Happy Thanksgiving! Ms. Devito
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: