1. Math Workbook page 6
2. Colour map of Canada in your social studies duo tang! (Title Page)
3. MONDAY---Test on Provinces, Capital Cities, and territories. STUDY using your map of Canada, and the sheet provided to you!
1. Math workbook, page 5
2. Vocabulary Work
3. Chapter 8 & 9 of Frindle, questions due Thursday!
Remember to get your parents to sign the math test that went home today!
1. Math Workbook page 11-12
2. Dictionary Definitions for Word Study Work
3. Chapter 5, 6, 7 Questions for Frindle---finished by MONDAY!!!
Our trip to the Science Center is tomorrow. Please make sure your child packs a healthy lunch! They need $1 for the lockers to store their belongings. They are not permitted to bring electronics.
1. The math workbooks have finally arrived!
2. Math Workbook page 1 and 2.
1. Validation for PAUL due next Monday.
2. Social Studies Sheets on provinces and capitals.
3. Chapter 5 Retell of Frindle, on a lined piece of paper, in your language arts duo tang.
4. Math Text page 7 *2-4
1. RETELLS of Chapter 2, 3, 4 of Frindle. Remember to tell me the main, important events of each chapter.
2. Math Textbook, page 5, #3, 4, 5, 6.
**Remember permission form for the Science Centre!
1. Bring back science permission form and money! WE need at least 2 parent volunteers per class to go to the science centre next Friday!
2. Bring crayons for art project tomorrow!
Make sure you have finished ALL your language activities for the week: Concrete Poems, Week 7 Vocabulary, and your Chapter 3 & 4 questions for Frindle.
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: