1. Math Worksheet---page 1 and 2.
FRIDAY JOURNAL's were NOT completed today. We were practicing for our mass on Tuesday, November 1st. These students volunteered to read at our mass:
Iulia, Krisyehn, Cassy, Keyonna (Prayers of the Faithful).
MONDAY is our Halloween Dance-A-Thon. Students are encouraged to bring a non-violent costume, and some non-edible "tricks" to class. Please check the school newsletter for the time of the parade.
No Homework Tonight!
1. MATH ---pages 192 & `193
1. Math page 190 and 191. A hundreds chart is provided.
Parent-Teacher Interview forms went home today. Please select a time, as I would like to see all of you, if possible. Alternatively, you can select a telephone interview.
PICTURES went home today. Please ensure that you return the envelopes. Thank you!
1. Friday Journal---Please have students finish, and write them back!
1. Math Worksheet page 188 and 189
2. Social Studies Test Tomorrow! STUDY!!!!
3. Guided Reading Retell---Matt Noah and Francine
1. Math Worksheets---pages 186 and 187
2. Guided Reading Retells---Karah, Yzsabelle, Clyde, Gerard, Cassy, Genesis
3. Halloween Stories---We had two 4o minute periods in class to write the end to our Halloween Stories. Students MAY have this for homework as well.
4. Social Studies----Continue to study for our test on FRIDAY of this week!
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: