No homework will be given this week! My little elves and I are busy preparing some nice things for Christmas!!
Tomorrow is library. Mrs. Fitz wants everyone to return all books tomorrow. Book exchange will continue after the holidays!!!
Please sign science and math test that went home today!
Also, apparently there was a mistake on the calendar that went home from the office.. Tomorrow is NOT a PA Day.
It is a regular day at school!
Have a wonderful evening! See you tomorrow!
1. Writing---Finish rough draft of your Christmas story! Our Class Example is below for students who need to remember how to write dialogue with adverbs!
1. Word Study---Complete the last word study before the Christmas Break!
2. Study for Science---TEST on Thursday. Students can read over their duo tangs to study for our test on Thursday. We are reviewing concepts learned by playing a trivia game during science until Thursday.
1. Sign spelling and math tests that went home today!
2. Health---Sheet about different cultural dishes.
1. Writing---Finish brainstorming ideas for your writing! Remember to write about your characters, setting, problem, and solution.
2. Civvies Day Tomorrow!---Wear your own clothes. Bring a donation for the homeless.
Today, we made Advent Wreaths for the students to take home. Please say a prayer each Sunday with your child to reflect on the four Sundays of Advent. A prayer is available for you to say here.
We also learned a lot about the Feast Day of St. Nicholas---ask your child what they learned. Hopefully they will be able to tell you.
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: