IF you are looking at this website, congratulate your child for giving you their notes! Please always check your child's backpack every night. Get them into the routine of emptying out their backpack every night to show you important notes and homework that may go home. It is helpful to have a basket where your child can place their work and things they need to return to school. They need to get organized!!
This website is designed for parents and myself to communicate about everyday happenings at school. I usually do not give much homework, unless your child did not complete work in class. We may also have to purchase the math workbook that will be additional math work for your child.
Today was a crazy busy day! We had to get children organized on the buses, and children had to become familiar with the new set up at our school. For tonight, please ensure the following is completed:
1. Student Interest Inventory---please complete with your child and return to school tomorrow!
2. Purple Forms Completed---Mr. Stellato sent home our September Newsletter. Post the calendar on your fridge, and make sure that all forms are completed for the office.
3. GYM class starts tomorrow! Please make sure your child brings a water bottle, a pair of running shoes, and a sun hat for playing outside.
4. Address Card---Many children did not know their personal information today. It is of vital importance that personal information is somewhere inside their backpack! Please write your address, phone number, and name on a card and place inside of your child's backpack for safety. In grade 3, they should have memorized at least their phone number and address in case of emergency.
5. FOOD ALLERGIES---An epi-pen MUST be sent to the office, and one MUST be on your child (in a waist purse) at all times. Please make sure that your child wears his epi-pen daily. IT is a matter that must be taken seriously.
I look forward to meeting you all on curriculum night! Please look at this Homework blog each night for more information!!!
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: