Today we read a story entitled "The Keeping Quilt" that discusses family and traditions. We would like to create a quilt in our class to use for various purposes. If your child has an old piece of clothing, could you kindly donate it to our cause? It will be cut and sewn into a beautiful quilt that your child's class will keep for four years (until they are in grade 8). Thank you!
1. Bring $5 for your agenda.
2. Religion and Fully Alive Page---Finish colouring! Remember, no white spaces!
3. Math--page 33 #4-7
4. WRITE in our Author's Blog! It can be located under the Welcome to Grade 4 tab! You will receive $2 for good blogs that required some thinking to complete!
5. Finish your summer quilt activity to be placed on our bulletin board.
6. SCHOLASTIC DUE ON FRIDAY!!! PLEASE RETURN THE FORMS AND MONEY!
Students are learning some GREAT apps this year. For more information on how to access or use these apps see this board website: